Bienvenue à City College French Blog

Enjoy my blog. Should you have any questions, please contact me through the profile contact.

This is how I see it, Entre les murs

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sixth Day of Class

Monday September 20, 2010
Clothes: Multi-colored tunic- black, yellow, red, green… Black Express pants, longchamp silver with brown glass beads necklace… Nails: red-OPI An affair in Red Square. Shoes: Black flip-flops. Hair: Curly.

Up at 6:40 a.m., at work by 8 am. Worked at the receptionist job from 8 to 5, one hour lunch break with a friend Carla, who makes for the most fascinating conversation ever.  She told me about her graphic and deeply upsetting birth with her twins, which turned out to be a great story in the end; happy ending and all. Work at the receptionist job was awful.  Certain managers blamed a missing document on me, which was a long story.  They needed to blame someone, and found solace in blaming someone who is relatively low on the chain of command.
Class was good. Based on how terrible my day at work had been, I did not want to wear high heels and chance further possibility for bad luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment